this 2008’s autumn is exceptional. extra ordinary. sunshine and bright blue sky seems on our side! so, here we are. packing and start the journey.
– london just 20 minutes away from home
– east anglia and home counties are within ‘perfect perimeters’ to be discovered by our beloved car
– then up to the north, train and coach buses provided good long-distance transportation mode
– what else? of course budget airlines to covers neighbour’s island 🙂
some facts about our travels throughout uk:
* for a sentimental reason, i love aldwych, st paul, fenchurch street and tower hill in london unconditionally. yes but no but yes but no … [imitating one sketch of little britain 🙂 ], okay it’s for me, nicholas and beloved mums and dads
* we never leave london without a show or theatre. already collected some of brit actors’ autographs after their performances
* easily addicted to pret a manger’s blt and practice it at home. so crisps! cooking whilst watching comedy series then enjoy them soon
* pastorals and countrysides are always beautiful
* we found autumn is the most romantic season ever. not only the hue of the colours changing that we adore it. but saving daylight that give a longer time for sleeping!
* we do enjoy to take double decker [old ones] number 15 which lead us to tower hill, a half-way to be home again
* never enough to spend 3 hours within a museum
* we loves ruins and ’empty’ [no-one-stay-in type] castles more than ever
* ale … ale … black and cider are our favourites!
location: england, northern ireland, scotland and wales